Wednesday, December 10, 2008

If this is for real...

I got an offer in the mail yesterday for a loan from Bank of America (holder of one of my credit cards, btw). It seems strange to me that they would offer me a loan when I aleady owe them money, but my credit union wouldn't loan me money & I don't owe them anything.

Anyway, I was thinking, I'm going to check it out. Because if it's for real, then I could consolidate my credit cards, plus get the work done one my car that it's going to take me entirely too long to save for otherwise. I could also buy a light box for the SAD, and a few simple additions to my work wardrobe. I still would rather be doing it through my credit union... or even through Wachovia. ING doesn't do loans other than mortgages, so that's out. But Bank of America? I just feel really unsure about that.

1 comment:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

Well you're right. It doesn't hurt. but maybe it's a mass mailing thing, and when they finally run the check, they deny you?

Happened to me twice..

Anyway, thanks for favouriting me! Will add you to my reader once it works *Grr*