Thursday, March 17, 2011

Updates

Thanks to the help of some good friends, I've bought more time to work out some pending issues. I still have credit card debt to work down, but it's not as frightening as it was at the beginning of the year.

I'm considering changing banks altogether, but I haven't made a decision yet. I'm comparing interest rates, fees & any reward programs. Similarly, I'm considering an UPside prepaid Visa, because it earns reward points.

I'm starting a coupon-sharing, grocery shopping collective with some friends who are also trying to work down their grocery budgets. I'd like to get mine down to $50 or 60/month. That would be huge for me, since, as I've said many times, food is my biggest budget buster.

I'm taking the metro more to try to save on gas.


I'm taking on extra gigs wherever I can find them, but I still need to increase my income by about 50 - 60% each month in order to really make progress.

No comments: